Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The BEST Burger Ever!

I have eaten a lot of burgers and I am not lying when I say this is the BEST burger ever!

The patties are very easy to make, it's one of those recipes where you just add as much as you want of the spices and sauce to your liking.


The BEST Hamburger Patties
Ground beef
McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning, to taste
Lawry's Seasoning Salt, to taste
Worchestershire Sauce, to taste (a little goes a long one so go a little easy on this one)
Olive oil

Mix ground beef with steak seasoning, lawry's, and Worchestershire sauce. Form into patties. I have a plastic hamburger patty maker that lets me pick between a 1/4 lb. to 1/2 lb. sized patty. Make sure grill is nice and hot before putting patties on. Cook about a minute. Sprinkle more of the seasoning salts onto the patties on the grill. Drizzle with olive oil, flip patties. Add more seasoning salts and drizzle with olive oil. I will flip them a couple more times during the grilling process. Cook until desired doneness. 

I like to add pepper jack cheese on top of my burger a couple of minutes before I take them off them grill. In this picture I also had sauteed mushrooms, pickles, lettuce, and a tomato.

This is seriously the best way to make a hamburger patty. They are nice and juicy and full of flavor. Makes my mouth water every time I look at the picture above. Delicious!!

No comments: